Hoosiers 16+ now eligible to sign up for vaccine
Hoosiers 16 years old and older are eligible to sign up to be vaccinated against COVID-19.
Hoosiers 16 and 17 years old must get parental permission to get the vaccine. Also, 16- and 17-year-olds must sign up for the Pfizer vaccine because that is the only vaccine approved for anyone under 18 years old at this time.
Follow these steps to register online:
- Go to vaccine.coronavirus.in.gov.
- Select which group you belong to in order to qualify for the vaccine.
- If you are registering by age, you must enter your date of birth for confirmation.
- Enter your zip code, and click "Search."
- Select a vaccine clinic available in your area.
- Select the blue link that says "Schedule an Appointment" for your desired location.
- Find a date with availability, and click "Select This Time."
- Fill out the patient's information (name, date of birth, sex, contact information), and click "Submit Patient Information."