The Office of Exceptional Learners' mission is to provide leadership, services, and supports to ensure that students reach their highest potential to strengthen the capacity of schools, families and the community by establishing high expectations and educational programs appropriate to all of our students.
- Academic instruction should be rigorous for all students regardless of disability, health, illness/injury, language, etc. and align with compliance of federal and state regulations.
- Least restrictive environments should be appropriate to students and families in their individual needs.
- Research based MTSS interventions for academics, behavior, and social-emotional well being support high student expectations.
- Ongoing staff development of best practices in Special Education continue to drive decision-making and policies of Tindley Accelerated schools.
- Professional communities that promote communication and collaboration of professionals support student growth and success.
Resources by Disability found here
Exceptional Learners Staff
Results Driven Accountability
(317) 777-6930 ext 5854
Parent Forms & Info