The vision of Tindley Accelerated schools Office of Special Education and student services believes that all students can reach their highest academic potential with appropriate instruction and accommodations regardless of disability, health services, illness or injury, language, and etc.
- Academic instruction for students regardless of disability, health, illness/injury, language and etc. aligning with compliance of federal and state regulations brings out the best student outcomes.
- Least restrictive environments appropriate to the student and their individual needs.
- Research based Early MTSS interventions for academics, behavior, and social-emotional well being support high student expectations.
- Ongoing staff development and shifts to best practices in Special Education continue to drive decision-making and policies of Tindley Accelerated schools.
- Communication and collaboration of professionals support student growth and success.
Progressive Therapy Services
Meridian Health Services
One Sensible Solutions
Results Driven Accountability
(317) 777-6930 ext 5854
Special Education Staff
Charles A. Tindley (7-12)
Michael Kamps- firstname.lastname@example.org
Taryan Temple- email@example.com
Tindley Genesis (K-6)
Karen Evans- firstname.lastname@example.org
Kathleen Dimmett- email@example.com
Mia Richardson- firstname.lastname@example.org
Tindley Summit (K-6)
Anthony Wallace- email@example.com
Daryl Krueger- firstname.lastname@example.org
Parent Forms & Info