Tindley Accelerated Schools Career Opportunities
Why Join the Tindley Team?
- Network of schools with mission-driven teams working to prepare students for college
- Focus on locations with the greatest need, representing the greatest challenge and greatest opportunity for transformation
- In addition to academic development, emphasis on broader personal development — we prepare students to adapt and thrive in the face of life challenges
- Commitment to developing the capacity of our teachers, leaders, and team members
- Tindley offers its teachers a career path and opportunities for growth. Our company’s drive for superior culture is supported by company-wide recognition programs, staff climate surveys, communication teams that build collaboration and trust that support superior culture. Tindley is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Do you offer student loan forgiveness?
You may be eligible for student loan forgiveness of FFEL and/or Direct Loan Programs, through the U.S. Department of Education, if you work for us.
Tindley Accelerated Schools participates in the E-Verify system to determine employment eligibility for all newly hired employees. We’re always looking for bright, passionate educators and administrators to become a part of the Tindley Accelerated Schools team. If you share our passion for the empowerment of urban youth through education, we may be a good fit for you.
Do you have a professional enrichment program?
What is your process for hiring principals?
What benefits do you provide employees?
Tindley offers a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Plans
- Tindley Paid Life and AD&D insurance
- Access to additional group term life insurance
- Tindley paid Short Term and Long Term Disability Plans
- Flexible Spending Account/Dependent Flexible Spending Account with company sponsored contribution
- Access to Cancer, Hospital Indemnity, and Accident Insurance
- Access to 403B Retirement Plan with company sponsored match